Though skin tags are natural growths that are not harmful, everyone will love getting rid of them. Whenever they hang from places like one’s neck, they can be so unpleasant. But the question is – how can we do away with them in a safe way without experiencing any form of pain?
If you have been struggling with skin tags, worry no more – we have a solution for you. It does not involve going to the doctor since you can do everything at the comfort of your home. The process is not associated with any form of bleeding and is not one to leave scars behind. I like this method since within 5 days the skin tags that troubled you are no longer there.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Tag Removal
- Clean the skin around the blemish with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Dry the skin thoroughly.
- Scratch the tag gently with a toothpick. Don’t let it bleed.
- Soak a small piece of cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and squeeze out the excess vinegar.
- Place the soaked cotton wool on the skin tag and hold it with a bandage.
- Leave it overnight.
- Remove the bandage and cotton wool the next morning and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat it for 3-4 days, until the skin tag darkens, dries and falls off.
See the video below: