If you really want to make your hair super shinier, you’ll love this guide.
Here are some reasons why your hair may look unhealthy:
– Brushing hair too often.
– Using the wrong hair care products.
– Not using heat protection products.
– Not using masks and oils to moisture the hair.
– Too much heat styling.
– Dry and cold air.
Ways to get glossy hair
1. Use the right shampoo
Avoid washing your hair more than three times a week. Try to massage your scalp with oils that contain vitamin E before going into a shower or shampooing. Avoid using shampoos that contain sulfates that can make your hair dull, less shiny, and also it can strip off your hair natural oils.
Try to take a scalp massage while using shampoo and conditioner with your fingertips that can increase blood circulation into the scalp and it can help you to stimulate your healthy hair growth.
2. Use the right conditioner
Condition your hair regularly to nourish, moisturize and protect it from splitting. You can also try a nourishing overnight hair mask to get healthy and shiny hair.
If you like to prepare hair mask at home here are some info’s for you. Eggs are perhaps one of the best ingredients to provide nourishment and shine to your hair in minutes. Being a good source of protein, fatty acids and lecithin, eggs help repair damaged hair by adding moisture and shine.
– Mix one egg white and one tablespoon each of olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on damp hair and scalp. Cover your head with a shower cap for about 30 minutes. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cool water.
– Beat two eggs until you get a foamy texture. Mix in two tablespoons of almond oil and one-half cup of yogurt. Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes and then shampoo your hair with cool water.
3. Rinse with apple cider vinegar
Try to use apple cider vinegar on your hair while washing, that can help you to get shiny hair and also it can help you to remove buildup from your scalp and it can makes your scalp healthy.
– Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and mix it with water, use this mixture on your hair after shampooing and conditioning, pour the mixture over your hair evenly, leave it for 2 minutes and wash it.
4. Rinse hair with cold water
To get maximum shine, wash and condition your hair, then blast it with a cold-water rinse for about three seconds. The cold water helps to diminish the hair shaft and closes the cuticle, so your hair looks smoother and shinier.
5. Oil treatment
Oil massage is the earliest remedy for extra shiny and soft hair. This is additionally the most acceptable house treatment for healthy and balanced hair. Oil your hair as frequently as you can . Hair shine sprays and serums contain harmful toxic ingredients like sulfates, parabens, alcohols, and so on and it doesn’t good for your hair.
6. Invest in heat protectants
Try to use a high-quality ceramic flat iron that can help you to boost hair shine. Try to use heat styling tools with a heat protectant, its a lifesaver decision for your hair.
7. Choose the right hair brush
Try to brush your hair every day it can help you to increase blood circulation into your scalp and stimulate hair growth. Be gentle with your hair while brushing or combing. Avoid brushing wet hair as it causes damage.
8. Sleep on a satin pillow
Resting on satin pillow covers is known to decrease hair damage as a result of rubbing. Cotton and also other products are rather harsh in texture as a result of which they also cause more friction against your hair.
9. Pay attention to your diet
The healthier you are, the much better your hair looks. Try to add some foods like salmon, chia seeds, eggs to your diet that contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which can help you to get super shiny hair.
Support healthy hair, skin and nails with this powerful combination of collagen and other essential nutrients. Packed with clinically studied nutrients, this formula promotes collagen and keratin health to support youthful and healthy hair, skin and nails. For more details check here.
Avoid taking stress, because it can cause unhealthy hair and lead to hair loss.
I hope this article will help you a lot.
If you like the article please share it with your friends.